Following is the list of software and tools required to work with Tesbo
- Any IDE or Editor that you preferred. We preferred the Intellij Community version. you can download from here
- Basic of Git Knowledge.
- We have created a Tesbo skeleton that will contain all the demos of Tesbo features, you can start from clone the repo,
How to clone (If you already know you skip it)
- Open the overhead link and copy the URL.
- Open the GIT bash with directory path where you want to clone the project.
- Once cloning is done.
- A directory with the name Tesbo Skeleton will appear.
- Now open Intellij IDE
File > Open > Tesbo skeleton (From your directory) > Press Okay
Please note that Tesbo-Skeleton is a maven project so add it as Maven Project into your IDE
File Structure :
Tesbo only works with these folder structures, So it's recommended that you don't change it.
Basic Folder Structure of Tesbo :
│ ├── test # Contains all the tests folder
│ ├── runner
│ │ └─── Runner.java # Main Test Runner Invocation file
│ ├── locator
│ │ └─── moduelName.json # Locators will be define here
│ └── tests
│ │ └─── moduleName.tests # All the test define here
│ └── suite
│ │ └─── moduleName.suite # Define test name of test file that you want to run by suite
│ └── customStep
│ └─── anyfilename.java . # Define your custom code here
└── config.json # Main configuration file for the Running Tesbo
Follow Steps For Running Test :
1. Open pom.xml & update the Tesbo version.
you will find the latest version from here
2. To run Tesbo code:
Go to runner class inside the runner package and Run it as Java class.
Run Test using Maven :
Goto the Project directory and execute the following command in cmd
mvn test-compile exec:java
4. Once the Test Execution is completed, You can check the local Report from
htmReport >> CurrentBuildResult.html
[Copy html file path and open on web browser to check your report.]
To create a new test,
1. First, you have to understand what is tests file? For more information click on Tests File
2. How to Set Locators in the JSON file?
click on Locators